Immersive, AR/VR Learning Solutions from New and Existing Partners Include Health Sciences, Data Analytics, Advanced Manufacturing, and More
LAS VEGAS, Nov. 30, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — zSpace, a Silicon Valley education company, today announced a significant expansion of its CTE offerings with new learning solutions from six of its partners, from the basics of manufacturing to decision making in health emergencies. Learn these skills with the power of augmented and virtual reality (AR/VR) from zSpace Inspire AR/VR Laptop brings education to life, allowing students to better understand concepts that are difficult to visualize as well as practice navigating situations that are too difficult, impossible, counterproductive, or too expensive in the real world.
“We continue to expand our CTE offerings with new tools from our partners because they are so successful with the student and the learning community,” said Paul Kellenberger, CEO of zSpace. “Allowing students to experience these CTE courses in an AR/VR environment deepens their learning and increases their success in earning industry credentials.”
zSpace Inspire is an AR/VR laptop that does not require a head-mounted display (HMD) or glasses. Research showed students using zSpace achieved gains averaging 16-percent improvement (pre-/post-test) in elementary, middle, and high school courses.
New Offerings from zSpace
Among the 40+ individual CTE content offerings, six new learning opportunities from zSpace partners include:
- VR patients immersive, situational learning experience allows students to interview, assess, diagnose, and treat patients in real time.
- Food in Mimbus supports culinary coursework by providing chicken cutting techniques to deepen understanding of product quality concepts.
- Electrical Basics provides students with several modules to gain an understanding of electrical basics.
- Immersion Analytics Visualizer It allows students to make sense of complex data and tell compelling stories to educate others.
- ParaView facilitates data analysis and visualization.
- PLC control helps students learn manufacturing concepts to visualize components, learn commands, and practice programming instructions.
zSpace, Inc. has focused on immersive experiences since its inception and is a leading education company within the Metaverse. zSpace’s evidence-based augmented/virtual reality platform provides innovative hands-on, experiential learning to promote achievement in science, math and career and technical education credentials. More than 3,000 school districts, technical centers, community colleges and universities use zSpace to provide equitable access to instruction for millions of students preparing for success in college and careers. Located in San Jose, California, it has more than 70 patents. zSpace has been named a “Cool Vendor” by Gartner, Inc., “Best in Show at ISTE” by Tech & Learning Magazine for three consecutive years and ranked two years in a row on the Inc. 500 of the fastest growing companies. Visit www.zspace.com, or follow @zSpace on Twitter.
Media Contact: Amanda Austin, zSpace, Inc., 408-498-4050, [email protected]
SOURCE zSpace, inc.